This policy will let you know:
• What information (often referred to as ‘data’) is collected from you;
• How your information is used;
• With whom your information may be shared;
• How you can access, update, or delete your information.
We will comply with all relevant and applicable legislative requirements, and, in the event of any inconsistency, the legislative requirements will override the provisions of this document.
User Age Limits
Our games and our website are not aimed at children under 13 years of age. We do not collect information, nor do we direct interest-based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 years.
If you believe that We have inadvertently collected information from a person under the age of 13, please contact us at the email address below and the information will be permanently deleted.
What data do we collect?
We collect data in three ways:
• Data collected automatically;
• Data you provide us; and
• Data collected by our partners.
Data collected automatically
Certain data is collected automatically. This includes
• Data about your game progress;
• Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language;
• Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service; and
• Your IP addresses, and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI). Please note, there are ways to prevent this, which are outlined at ‘Third Party Service Providers’ below.
Data you provide us
We collect and store your email when you sign up for our newsletter, or where you nominate to specifically allow our games to collect your player name and your email. We will also keep your contact details if you contact us for a particular purpose.
Data we collect from our third-party partners.
To operate and manage our services we need to use third party service providers from time to time. A list of those parties can be found in this privacy policies. The type of information we might collect from them includes:
• Data we receive if you link a third-party tool with the Service (such as logging in via Facebook, or Google);
• Demographic data (to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
• Data from platforms that the games run on; and
• Data for advertising and analytics purposes.
How do we use the data we collect?
Data collected can be personal to you or non-personal, and sometimes data that doesn’t appear to be personal can become personal if certain other facts are learned. No matter how we come to collect your data, we will always treat it in accordance with this document, and any applicable legislation.
What is Personal Information?
‘Personal Information’ is information that identifies you as an individual. This is only collected by us if you submit it to us directly.
If you contact us with a comment or query, We keep a copy of any personal information you provide. This is so that we can respond to your comments and questions as a part of our commitment to providing you with player support. If you contact us directly for any reason, we also keep a copy of that correspondence.
When you opt in to join our mailing list for the purpose of receiving our newsletter, we will use that to provide you with direct marketing communications about upcoming games, features of our websites and other events and promotions related to our products.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. All you need to do is unsubscribe from the link in the letter, or let us know in writing that you want to be removed.
What about Sensitive Information?
Sensitive information includes information about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional body, criminal records or health information.
We will not attempt to obtain nor record any sensitive information.
Third Party Service Providers
Advertisements from third party ad networks may be displayed in our Games from time to time. All reasonable endeavours are used to ensure that these ad networks comply with all applicable legislation in the provision of their services towards us.
The list of our ad networks privacy policies may be found here:
- Unity Ads: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Ad Colony: http://privacy.adcolony.com/
- AppLovin: https://www.applovin.com/privacy/
- Chartboost: https://answers.chartboost.com/hc/en-us/articles/200780269-Privacy-Policy/
- InMobi: http://www.inmobi.com/privacy-policy/
- Supersonic: https://www.supersonic.com/privacy-policy/
- HeyZap: http://www.heyzap.com/legal/privacy/
- MDOTM: http://www.mdotm.com/app/page/privacy/
- Fyber: https://www.fyber.com/privacypolicy-en.html/
- AdMob: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Vungle: https://vungle.com/privacy/
- ironSource: https://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsource-mobile/unity/ironsource-mobile-privacy-policy/
- Facebook Audience Network: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/updatehttps://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
Opting out of targeted advertising
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest-based ads” (Android). This will also prevent mobile device identifiers from being collected.
Collection of other ‘Non-Personal’ Information
Some non-personal information may be gathered while you use Our games. Non-personal information is general, non-identifiable and anonymous information that is gathered for statistical, analytical and research purposes such as the improvement of our games (for example, bug fixes).
Our third-party partners, and their privacy policies are as follows:
- Game Analytics: http://www.gameanalytics.com/privacy.html
- Facebook Analytics: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- Unity Analytics: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Apple: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- Google Play: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites https://policies.google.com/privacy
Cookies & Data
• We don’t collect personal information unless it is needed (ex, newsletter)
• We don’t share your personal information except to comply with the law
• We don’t store your personal information on our servers unless it’s required to operate one of our website services (ex, comments)
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you. Any personal information is only collected when you voluntarily provide it, such as providing your email address to subscribe to a newsletter.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Contact forms Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Like many other Web sites, we makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Akismet on Studio Tatsu to help prevent spam. Any comments submitted through this service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives. Click here to learn how your comment data is processed by the Akismet service.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Protection of Information
We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information. We will not sell, trade, rent or disclose any of the personal information you provide to us for any reason, without your prior consent.
Otherwise, your Personal Information will only be disclosed where required or allowable by law. Your Personal Information is stored offsite in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that
Your Data Rights
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Last updated: July. 22, 2020